- Dashboard Redesign - We just released a brand new dashboard design. We wanted to focus on making the dashboard easier to engage with as well as feel more “live”. We also wanted to condense the information so it was easier for you to process and consume. We hope you enjoy it! Please let us know your thoughts (good and bad)!
- Auto-Tracking Schedule - We added the ability to set up a tracking schedule for Rize. If you head to your settings, and find the section titled “Tracking Hours”, you can select a start and end time for Rize to automatically enable and pause tracking.
- Break Timer - You can manually start breaks now! The break timer will also show you the last time you took a break. These breaks will count towards improving your break score and are perfect if you want to take a break without leaving the computer. You can set the default break time in your settings.
- Snooze + Start Break Notification - You have the option to snooze the break notification and start your break from the break notification now. You can set the default snooze break notification time in your notification settings.
- Interactive Timeline - If you hover over specific timeline events, you can see the time break by category as well as by websites and applications.
- Refactored Workblocks - We completely refactored how we create workblocks. This should fix a lot of bugs you may have seen. Let us know if you run into any issues.
- Feedback on the New Dashboard - We’re hoping to get as much feedback from you on the new dashboard and where we can improve.
- Revamp Weekly View - We want to revisit the Weekly View so keep an eye out for changes.
- Update the Daily Email - We want to redesign our daily email to be even more valuable.